Friday, January 28, 2011

1-28-11

Happy 5th Anniversary babe!


It seems just like yesterday Jack and I said, "I do." It will be a day to remember forever. My most favorite part of our wedding day was when I was walking down the aisle with my dad. I saw Jack at the end of the aisle and my heart had butterflies. Our eyes were locked on each other and he had tears in his eyes. I later asked him that night what had brought tears to his eyes at that moment. He told me because he felt like the luckiest man in the world and he could not get over how beautiful I was. I love that story and I love my husband!

Our first dance...It's Your Love, Faith Hill and Tim McGraw.



My cousins, Eric, Alan, and Brandon.

Jack getting my garter. : )
Last picture take of me as a single lady!




Sorry the picture qulaity is not the best. I took a picture of a picture so I could post a few on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment