Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Old Coast Guard Station

I have not seen an old school Arby's sign like this in a LONG time!
Driving the strip in VA Beach with hubbs.

I love the ocean.



This past weekend my parents came down to watch Logan. They got in late Sunday evening and left Sunday morning. Jack and I spent the entire day and most of the evening ALONE! I have to be honest and say I thought about Logan frequently on our date. As most of you know it is rare for me not to be with my baby boy. However, I must admit....I LOVE spending time alone with Jack. We have the best time.Just because couples have a kid...it does not mean that they can't go on dates with each other. It is so healthy to spend time alone with your spouse.

Our Anniversary is this Friday, the 28th. Did I mention that it is our 5th wedding anniversary? Wow! Hard to believe we have been together for 7 years total! We decided to celebrate last Saturday when my parents were watching Logan.

I really wanted to celebrate in Virginia Beach this year. I have been bugging my husband to take me to the Cavalier Hotel for a year now. Not to stay there but to go to dinner there. So we made reservations and we finally went! I will post pictures from our amazing time there asap.

One of the other things we decided to do was to visit the Old Coast Guard Station in Virginia Beach. It has been one of those random things on my to-do list. It was cute and I am glad we went. I got a little freaked out when our little tour guide told us that the station is haunted. I really just wanted to run out the door but atleast I had Jack there to protect me. hehe : )
boardwalk...ocean...come on summer!

Supposedly there have been sightings at the top of the tower.


 It is supposed to rain here tomorrow. I can't wait to sip on my coffee tomorrow morning and snuggle with Logie! For all you who are out there in the real world and working hard...it's "hump day tomorrow!" You have almost made it to Friday!  I used to treasure my Fridays when I was working. I remember how it was! You can do it! : ) Hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment