Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 18

A picture of your biggest insecurity.
I LOVE the SUN. However, I am insecure about the effects the sun has on my skin. I have been going to the beach for as long as I can remember. I can recall long days at the beach where I would literally bake in the sun with no sunscreen at all....just oil! Goodness gracious...the sun has done a number on my skin and I will probally pay for it later in life. This is a picture I took while Logan and I were playing in the yard today.




Speaking of sunshine....we really enjoyed being out in the pretty weather today.


My child loves to lay in the dirt.




I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. Jack had to work today...but he is home soon and then he is mine...all mine! mine! mine!

Have a blessed night.

No comments:

Post a Comment