Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mini Star

I have been sending in pictures of Logan to Live with Regis ad Kelly for over a year now. I did this in hopes that they would show it at the end of their show during their inbox segement. Jack and I were actually eatching Regis and Kelly this morning before he went to work. However, we turned it off about halfway through. BIG MISTAKE! My friend, Catherine calls me and said, "I just saw Logan's picture on Regis and Kelly!" Well I could not believe that I missed it. They are supposedly going to post it on their website tomorrow and I will post the link in a post. I am so excited over this!

This is the picture Regis and Kelly showed Live today.

Day 10

A picture of the person you do the silliest things with.


My friend, Jody is a blast! I can always count on her for a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment