Thursday, March 24, 2011

Regis and Kelly cont...

Kelly Ripa holding Logan's picture on Live with Regis and Kelly.

Kelly saying Logan could be the new Regis.
Kelly was saying here how gorgeous Logan is. : )

I took these pictures while the segment was playing for my blogger buddies to see. The segment is listed below and you can also click on the link to watch it too! The link below will take you directly to where they show Logan's picture.

http://www.dadt.com/live/special/askregiskelly/index.html?bcpid=78316315001&bckey=AQ~~,AAAAABGr2I4~,jeitpkmmkDljg-_2EE4DyGp4gAeNXWyw&bclid=68914107001&bctid=852800150001

What fun we have had today with our little movie star. : )

We love you Logan.

I would like to say THAN YOU to my bff, Catherine. If it were not for her watching Regis and Kelly this morning, I would had never known that Logan's picture was aired. Catherine...you are the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment